Should You Move To An In-Law Suite In Your Child’s Home?

agingwoman 300x228 Should You Move To An In Law Suite In Your Child’s Home?

So, you’re a senior looking for a new housing option. The old family home is just too big, or needs too many repairs for you to plan on living there for the long run. You occasionally need a little help, but are basically in good health. You want to be near your kids, but want some privacy. Your answer may be to live in an in-law suite in the home of one of your children. An alternative might be to develop a separate suite in your home for either yourself or one of your children to live. Many families find that this would work and provide a safe, economical for aging parents.

Leave a Reply